Tuesday, August 26, 2014

should we let the kids that have been crossing the border stay.

Hello my name is Alexis and this is going to be my first blog that I've done in a while, So just bare with me for  a while. But one of the things that has just been getting my attention so many time would be the problem that we are having with the kids that are crossing the borderfrom Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador know that they've been crossing the borders in groups WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS. So the U.S. senate is trying to figure out what  to do with this kids. Their trying to figure out whither to send them back to their country (where they know that they could get killed due to the fact that the drug cartels control there country.) Or letting them stay here and get an education and have a good life in America. As far as President Obama has said that they plan on strengthening the border. Which is good but, Will that really keep the immigrants from coming into this country for "freedom?" I mean i understand that they come here for a better life but come on, We don't have to put them in a detention center and kept them caged like animals do we?

http://www.texasobserver.org/disease-threat-immigrant-children-wildly-overstated/
I wanna talk about this article a little bit. You don't have to read it if you don't want to but here's the thing we don't have to automatically assume that ever kid that comes to the border has a disease. I mean that's why we should check the children before we let them out in the state. But instead we let them in and then we start crying that now we don't know what to do because this kid have a disease i mean come on you gotta think about this. Before you let the kid in you wanna make sure they don't have a diseases.

Please leave a comment on what you think? And if you liked what i wrote please let me know what you would like me to argue about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment